We are currently looking out for outstanding Talent to join our team:
Senior Consultant (London)
New State Solutions is currently looking for an experienced and proven recruitment consultant to work in London on a permanent basis. You will have outstanding commercial acumen and be tasked with building out a functional expertise.
Working side by side with a highly-experienced Director, you will get every available support in building out existing clients and augmenting our offering with your own client wins.
The opportunity will suit someone ambitious enough to join a growing business, build themselves into its DNA and quickly become a key-part of the management team.
The measure of success will be:
- Achieving agreed revenue targets
- Developing new business from key stakeholders within each client organisation
- Build, segment and manage the growth of the functional community
Essential skills required:
- Has previous experience of building a business or function within a business
- Proven relationship builder at a senior level
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills with all levels
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of outcomes
- Entrepreneurial outlook to business
- Strong work ethic
- Very ambitious
- A doer rather than a talker
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Have the ability and experience to work at speed with quality
- Strong understanding of Change & Transformation, and/or Operations, and/or Operational Excellence and/or Supply Chain.
- Able to bring existing relationships with you
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org