MEET THE TEAM
- Nathan is the founding Director of New State Solutions and has worked in the Recruitment Industry for 20 years. Graduating in 1994, from the University of Westminster with a 1st Class honours Business Degree, he also holds a Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- After graduating, he worked in Advertising for Lintas both in the UK and Germany, before pursuing a career in recruitment. Having worked for major recruitment organisations, as well as start-up ventures, he remains as passionate as ever, about the Industry and is involved in all aspects of the business.
- Nathan has expertise across various markets and capabilities and has a real skill at rapidly assimilating new markets and building out effective networks within them.
- Currently responsible for building business around the Sales Force and Digital market and building our existing team to service this exciting growth area.
SeNIOR CONSULTANT - APAC
- Joanne spent the majority of her career in financial services, developing and executing investment strategies for high net worth individuals for a number of investment management firms. Since joining New State Solutions in 2014, Joanne has served industry and management consulting clients across the Middle and Far East markets. Joanne has expertise across the following functional areas:
- HR Transformation: experienced hiring, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery (including Shared Services, Centres of Excellence and Outsourcing), Organisation Design, Talent Management and HR Delivery.
- Total Rewards: Placing skills able to design, deliver and optimise solutions in Rewards Transformation, Compensation; Performance Management, Health; Welfare and Salesforce Effectiveness
- Based in Berlin, Severine began her career as a journalist working for NDR, Germany’s biggest public service broadcaster. She then developed her career as a radio presenter and professional speaker. After leaving the profession to start a family, Severine combined motherhood with her start-up business in the baby clothing industry, which was sold to a larger competitor in 2016.
- She now applies her outstanding multi-lingual communication skills, tenacy and business acumen to a variety of our client challenges, such as:
- Delivery of international assignments across a number of sectors
- Mapping candidate specialisms through engagement and assessment
- Talent Pipelining
- Market Insight and Competitor Intellegence
For a confidential discussion, please call us.
Our Passion – Delivering Talent
Copyright © 2019 New State Solutions